‘The Olympics and Paralympics celebrate the best of humanity. The IOC and the UN work closely together for harmony and peace. We’re calling on all warring parties to lay down their weapons and put aside their differences during the Games’, Ban Ki-moon said in his video address on the occasion.
08:35 11.04.2021 Russia refuses to participate in OSCE meeting, where escalation in Donbas, Crimea was discussed
22:11 10.04.2021 First vaccinations with CoronaVac planned for April 13, - chief sanitary doctor of Ukraine
Ban Ki-moon calls for ‘Olympic ceasefire’ during Summer Games in Rio
Related: Foreign Ministry recommends Ukrainians to stay alert during Olympics and Paralympics in Rio
Related: Belarusian Olympic Committee slams unsatisfactory living conditions at Olympic village in Rio
- SOCIETY11:02CovidUkraine: 12,112 new cases over last 24hrs
- UKRAINE TOP 10:11Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- POLITICS09:23Blinken, Raab reaffirm support for Ukraine in face of Russian provocations
- POLITICS08:35Russia refuses to participate in OSCE meeting, where escalation in Donbas, Crimea was discussed
- POLITICS22:11First vaccinations with CoronaVac planned for April 13, - chief sanitary doctor of Ukraine
- POLITICS21:25Erdogan on aggravation of conflict in Donbas: 'It should be resolved peacefully'
- POLITICS20:37EU to check safety of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- SOCIETY19:49OSCE to convene emergency meeting due to aggravation in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:13British think tank predicts devastating consequences of resuming war in Donbas
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
5 April 2021, 15:29 Mobilization of reservists: Former servicemen can be drafted again in Ukraine
23 March 2021, 19:18 Rally for Sternenko: How does President's Office look like after riot?