‘The impudent statement of the U.S. presidential candidate Trump about possible recognition of Crimea part of Russia is a marker of a dangerous fringe. He is equally dangerous for both Ukraine and the USA. The fringe who supports Putin’s dictatorship cannot guarantee democratic freedoms across the U.S. and worldwide. It is no mere chance that Paul Manafort, former counselor to ex-president Yanukovych, now heads Trump’s electoral campaign. Yanukovych fled to Russia through Crimea. It’s a good question where Manafort will bring Trump now’, the Ukrainian minister posted at Facebook.
19:52 21.10.2018 Russia threatens U.S. with military-technical response for withdrawing from INF Treaty
Ukrainian fleet in Sea of Azov strengthened by largest guard ship 20 October 2018, 21:26
Russian Parliament adopt statement on "escalation of situation in Ukraine" 18 October 2018, 14:37
Ukraine’s strategic aims in the Sea of Azov 18 October 2018, 20:32
Anti-Hungarian billboards appear in Zakarpattia 20 October 2018, 20:38
- POLITICS08:04Canada may use Ukraine's middle-class Antonov aircraft, - official
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:15Three Ukrainian soldiers wounded in Donbas conflict zone
- POLITICS21:27Germany not to sell arms to Saudi Arabia because of death of journalist Khashoggi
- SPORT20:40Elina Svitolina wins first match of WTA Finals
- POLITICS19:52Russia threatens U.S. with military-technical response for withdrawing from INF Treaty
- SOCIETY19:05Train crash in Taiwan - 17 dead, dozens trapped
- POLITICS18:18Bolton to visit Russia for negotiations on INF Treaty and Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:30More than 200 thousand Ukrainians became victims of human trafficking
- SOCIETY16:43Saudi Arabia acknowledges murder of missing journalist Khashoggi
- POLITICS15:54Russia accuses U.S. of breaking INF Treaty and creation of "unipolar world"
19 October 2018, 20:43 Nord Stream II weakens Europe, EU needs diversification of energy carriers, - U.S.
19 October 2018, 20:36 Kerch massacre: farewell ceremony for 21 victims took place in occupied Crimea