“The convoy will depart from Russia on May 26. It will include fire-fighting equipment, medicine, literature and food. Last year, we sent seed grass, but this year, no requests were filed so far”, said Deputy Head of the Russian Emergency Ministry Vladimir Artamonov (TASS).
19:52 21.10.2018 Russia threatens U.S. with military-technical response for withdrawing from INF Treaty
Related: Kuchma: There’s progress on humanitarian and economic issues in Minsk negotiations on Donbas
Soldier from Cherkasy fatally shot by a sniper in Donbas conflict area 17 October 2018, 12:35
Russian Parliament adopt statement on "escalation of situation in Ukraine" 18 October 2018, 14:37
Ukrainian military repulsed attack of militants near Avdiivka, Donetsk region 15 October 2018, 21:30
Ukrainian fleet in Sea of Azov strengthened by largest guard ship 20 October 2018, 21:26
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:15Three Ukrainian soldiers wounded in Donbas conflict zone
- POLITICS21:27Germany not to sell arms to Saudi Arabia because of death of journalist Khashoggi
- SPORT20:40Elina Svitolina wins first match of WTA Finals
- POLITICS19:52Russia threatens U.S. with military-technical response for withdrawing from INF Treaty
- SOCIETY19:05Train crash in Taiwan - 17 dead, dozens trapped
- POLITICS18:18Bolton to visit Russia for negotiations on INF Treaty and Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:30More than 200 thousand Ukrainians became victims of human trafficking
- SOCIETY16:43Saudi Arabia acknowledges murder of missing journalist Khashoggi
- POLITICS15:54Russia accuses U.S. of breaking INF Treaty and creation of "unipolar world"
- POLITICS15:07Ukrainian MIA provides Mayor of Dnipro city with personal guard
19 October 2018, 20:43 Nord Stream II weakens Europe, EU needs diversification of energy carriers, - U.S.
19 October 2018, 20:36 Kerch massacre: farewell ceremony for 21 victims took place in occupied Crimea