"All our partners who supported us in the Crimean Platform note that the launch of the Platform at such a high level is a major defeat for Russia in the Crimean direction. But we are not stopping. The summit is not the end!" said the minister.
So, according to him, Ukraine continues to work in five areas, namely:
- strengthening the international policy of non-recognition of the attempted annexation of Crimea;
- application of sanctions;
- countering human rights violations;
- ensuring the safety and freedom of navigation;
- overcoming the economic and environmental consequences of the occupation.
Earlier, Kuleba said that the Crimean Platform format is part of a broader foreign policy strategy and envisages the creation of new alliances of countries to strengthen the security of Ukraine, the region and the world.