Almost half of Catalonia’s population (2.3 of 5.3 million people) voted on the Sunday’s referendum, which Madrid considers illegal. The voting kicked off in the morning amidst fights with law enforcers. The police blocked the polling stations, however, the Catalolnian leader Carles Puigdemont. Nearly 900 people were wounded, when the police opened fire, using rubber bullets.
11:30 31.07.2021 Media published over 70,000 articles about Zelensky's political prosecution of Medvedchuk
11:13 31.07.2021 Ukraine introduces new entry rules due to Delta virus: What to change from 5 August?
10:25 31.07.2021 EU considering sanctions an option to tackle Belarus migrants’ smugglers, - Borrell
90 percent of voters say ‘yes’ to Catalonia’s independence
- POLITICS11:30Media published over 70,000 articles about Zelensky's political prosecution of Medvedchuk
- UKRAINE TOP 11:13Ukraine introduces new entry rules due to Delta virus: What to change from 5 August?
- POLITICS10:25EU considering sanctions an option to tackle Belarus migrants’ smugglers, - Borrell
- POLITICS09:18US might reduce diplomatic presence in Russia by almost 200 employees
- SOCIETY08:31Ukrainian planes extinguish large forest fires in Turkey
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:56Donbas Conflict: Two ceasefire violations observed
- UKRAINE TOP 23:32Security Service states Chaus not officially in building, - lawyer
- UKRAINE TOP 23:01Clashes at LGBT rally: Number of detainees grows
- UKRAINE TOP 22:30HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: JULY 26 – 30
- UKRAINE TOP 21:54Anti-Corruption Bureau chased Security Service car with Chaus (video)
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
14 July 2021, 14:27 Population recovery: Wild animals and birds bred in Volyn and released
14 July 2021, 14:19 NASA Mission uncovers hidden meltwater lakes under Antarctica's ice