Almost half of Catalonia’s population (2.3 of 5.3 million people) voted on the Sunday’s referendum, which Madrid considers illegal. The voting kicked off in the morning amidst fights with law enforcers. The police blocked the polling stations, however, the Catalolnian leader Carles Puigdemont. Nearly 900 people were wounded, when the police opened fire, using rubber bullets.
20:21 25.09.2018 U.S. imposes sanctions against 12 Russian companies acting against American interests
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Three Ukrainian servicemen wounded in Donbas on Tuesday
- POLITICS22:31Ukraine's ombudswoman asks Red Cross doctors to visit Balukh urgently
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:47Ukrainian counterintelligence gets ex-official out of 'Donetsk People's Republic'
- SOCIETY21:04'Donbas' movie nominated for Kinokolo film award in four categories
- POLITICS20:21U.S. imposes sanctions against 12 Russian companies acting against American interests
- UKRAINE TOP 19:38Law enforcers detains suspects in attempt at Odesa activist Mykhailyk
- POLITICS19:04Moscow Patriarchate of Ukraine's Orthodox Church urges Constantinople to stay aside from Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:31UN peacekeepers to arrive in Donbas in 10 months after Assembly’s decision
- UKRAINE TOP 18:03Ukraine’s Security Service ends investigation of case of RIA News CEO
- SPORT17:29I fight Bellew to get to Joshua, - Usyk
UKRAINE TOP 11 September 2018, 12:00 Ukrainian government is trying to make the IMF and the United States shell out
UKRAINE TOP 10 September 2018, 12:00 Ukraine's first president: We have favorable prerequisites for obtaining autocephaly
25 September 2018, 21:50 Kyivites hold rally near Russian embassy demanding investigation of kidnappings in Crimea
25 September 2018, 21:09 Ukrainian navy vessels from Odesa reach Mariupol crossing Kerch Strait