Almost half of Catalonia’s population (2.3 of 5.3 million people) voted on the Sunday’s referendum, which Madrid considers illegal. The voting kicked off in the morning amidst fights with law enforcers. The police blocked the polling stations, however, the Catalolnian leader Carles Puigdemont. Nearly 900 people were wounded, when the police opened fire, using rubber bullets.
19:14 20.11.2017 Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
19:02 20.11.2017 Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
18:39 20.11.2017 Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
18:23 20.11.2017 Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
17:28 20.11.2017 Ukraine plans to sign agreement on visa-free regime with few countries, - Poroshenko
90 percent of voters say ‘yes’ to Catalonia’s independence
2.3 million voters supported separation from Spain at the Sunday’s referendum
Spanish court leaves eight ex-Catalonian ministers in custody 9 November, 18:20
Supreme court of Spain arrests former speaker of Catalonian parliament 10 November, 13:40
Mass strike in Catalonia: roads and train traffic blocked 8 November, 13:09
- UKRAINE TOP 19:14Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:39Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:23Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
- POLITICS18:01MFA sent protest note to Russia due to Putin’s visit to Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 17:42Ukrainian consuls sees political prisoner Gryb: his health deteriorating
- UKRAINE TOP 17:28Ukraine plans to sign agreement on visa-free regime with few countries, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 17:05EU-Ukraine Association Agreement fulfilled only for 15%, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 16:24Refuse to sign Association Agreement was part of Russian hybrid war, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 16:13Georgians involved in Euromaidan shooting, - Italian mass media
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign