Ukraine’s strive to become a modern European state has been hindered by corruption. This, in turn, has been affecting the country’s chance of becoming a member of the European Union. In this week’s interview we sat down with Switzerland’s Ambassador to Ukraine Guillaume Scheurer to discuss reforms, fighting corruption and Ukraine’s future.
After battling corruption and tackling reform, what’s next for Ukraine? (part 1)
Russian Parliament adopt statement on "escalation of situation in Ukraine" 18 October 2018, 14:37
Ukrainian military repulsed attack of militants near Avdiivka, Donetsk region 15 October 2018, 21:30
900 soldiers died in Donbas conflict due to murders, suicides 16 October 2018, 14:35
Soldier from Cherkasy fatally shot by a sniper in Donbas conflict area 17 October 2018, 12:35
- UKRAINE TOP 13:47Yury Luchechko: "Ukraine's bioethanol perspectives on European market"
- UKRAINE TOP 13:00Viktor Yushchenko: "Big Interview with Big Politician: ex-President Victor Yuschenko"
- POLITICS22:47Petro Poroshenko: "Do not fall into Putin's gas trap!"
- UKRAINE TOP 12:30Oleksiy Len: "Basketball player Len: I believe Ukraine has changed for the better"
- POLITICS10:56Kurt Volker: "We want to deter any aggression, - Kurt Volker"
- SOCIETY21:26Larysa Zub: "Ukrainian police officer should be protector of the child"
- UKRAINE TOP 15:46Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: 'We disagree over very substantial things'"
- UKRAINE TOP 12:00Leonid Kravchuk: "Ukraine's first president: We have favorable prerequisites for obtaining autocephaly"
- UKRAINE TOP 09:00Serhiy Zhadan: "Zhadan: Occupied territories residents should be treated as hostages, not traitors"
- UKRAINE TOP 17:40Viktor Medvedchuk: "Viktor Medvedchuk. Big interview with a Big Politician"
18 October 2018, 21:34 U.S. pilot killed in Ukraine's SU-27 jet crash served with Air National Guard in California
18 October 2018, 21:22 Political prisoner Balukh to be transferred to penal colony to Kerch, Crimea