Ukraine’s strive to become a modern European state has been hindered by corruption. This, in turn, has been affecting the country’s chance of becoming a member of the European Union. In this week’s interview we sat down with Switzerland’s Ambassador to Ukraine Guillaume Scheurer to discuss reforms, fighting corruption and Ukraine’s future.
21:47 20.01.2021 National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan: What Middle East policy to expect from the United States?
After battling corruption and tackling reform, what’s next for Ukraine? (part 1)
Israel investigates alleged smuggling of Covid-19 vaccine to Ukraine 15 January 2021, 19:00
Ukraine offers Trilateral Contact Group to work on joint action plan for Donbas 19 January 2021, 16:30
Ukraine wants to sign ‘gentleman's agreement’ with Hungary to resolve disputes 18 January 2021, 17:16
- UKRAINE TOP 11:00Serhiy Kravchenko: "No Chinese vaccine for Ukraine, - Military epidemologist Kravchenko on situation with anti-Covid vaccines"
- POLITICS21:37Alexander Lukashenko: "Lukashenko does not have a tail to be spun round and round"
- UKRAINE TOP 13:00Vitaliy Klitschko: "Kyiv should really remain a city-park, - mayor"
- UKRAINE TOP 11:00Viktor Yushchenko: "Europe is weak, Putin is having fun with it, - Yushchenko"
- POLITICS13:00Dmytro Razumkov: "Ukraine should think of IMF debt restructuring from the perspective of 'can we do this,' - Parliamentary Speaker"
- UKRAINE TOP 22:10Iryna Vereshchuk: "Coronavirus has become a great accelerator of history"
- UKRAINE TOP 12:06Dmytro Razumkov: "Speaker of Ukrainian parliament: Law enforcers must give clear answers on Poroshenko-Biden tapes"
- SOCIETY20:10Vasyl Popadyuk: "Popadyuk: Canada is Ukraine with complete rehab"
- UKRAINE TOP 20:32Borys Todurov: "Borys Todurov: I think that today's hysteria on coronavirus in Ukraine is largely unjustified"
- UKRAINE TOP 11:22Volodymyr Zelensky: "It is not war in Ukraine, it's war in Europe"
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
20 January 2021, 13:54 Preparing for Biden's inauguration: The White House moves Trump out
20 January 2021, 13:29 Court passes judgment to participants of clashes in Novi Sanzhary