Feedback

UFuture consolidated 90% of the Kyiv Airport shares, and the other 10% belong to the managing partner, - Vasyl Khmelnitsky, founder of the UFuture investment group

Source : 112 Ukraine

"My company consolidated 90% of the shares of the Kyiv Airport, and the last deal on the purchase of shares was closed about three years ago," Vasyl Khmelnitsky said
16:40, 19 August 2019

Open source

Kyiv International Airport (Zhuliany) is 90% owned by the UFuture Investment Group and 10% owned by the managing partner. This was in  the interview with

Vasyl Khmelnitsky, a businessman and a founder of the UFuture investment group Vasyl Khmelnitsky, gave an interview to the Dzerkalo Tyzhnia (the Mirror of the Week).

"My company consolidated 90% of the shares of the Kyiv Airport, and the last deal on the purchase of shares was closed about three years ago. The rest of the shares belong to the managing partner, who is responsible for the management of the object," the businessman said.

According to him, the management reinvests all the profits from the activities of the Kyiv airport in the development of the air gate.

"I do not take part in operating activities of all my businesses, but I deal with strategic issues and the development of new innovative ideas," emphasized Vasyl Khmelnitsky.

To recap, earlier in his interview with Epravda newspaper, the businessman said that in the case of the Kyiv airport, he is a "partner of the city", and he invested UAH 630 million in the construction of a new terminal.

"This is a positive public-private partnership project," said the founder of UFuture.

UFuture combines business projects and social initiatives of entrepreneur Vasyl Khmelnitsky. It includes a development company UDP, Kyiv International Airport, Bila Tserkva industrial park, innovative parks UNIT.City and LvivTech.City, and others.

UFuture's main office is located in Brussels.

 

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more