Kyiv hosted the annual Level Up Ukraine 2020 business forum on February 21.
Level Up Ukraine is a unique platform for creating an ecosystem where business, government, and society are agreeing upon a partnership, sharing potential and opportunities and interacting in order to enforce each other.
The fourth annual event gathered the reputable speakers, representatives of the government and big business communities in order to create the basis for “win-win” cooperation together.
The main topic for the 2020 forum was “principles: creating more”.
This year Natalya Ulyanova, project author and the Vice-President of the Association of Taxpayers of Ukraine, invited:
- Grigol Katamadze, the President of the Association of Taxpayers of Ukraine, Ambassador Extraordinary, and Plenipotentiary;
- Timothy Mylovanov, Ukraine ‘s Minister of Economy;
- Hizo Uhlava, First Deputy Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine;
- Oleksandr Borniakov, Deputy Minister for Digital Transformation of Ukraine;
- Vladislav Krikliy - Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
- Ingo Friedrich, Honor Member of the European Parliament, President of the European Economic Senate;
- Deborah Fairlamb, Venture Funding and Development Finance Strategy Adviser at USAID Competitive Economy Project;
- Michael Jaeger, the Secretary-General of the Taxpayers Association of Europe, and others.
The panel discussions “Cooperation: Principles for creating more", “Trust is the main component of investment: business, society, government” were followed by the roundtables “Investing in infrastructure. Development issues of concession and privatization” and “Continuing development: Principles of continuous education for business, government and adult population of the country”, with networking all the way.
The decision-makers discussed the most attractive economy sectors, the education’s impact on new Ukraine’s ecosystems, etc.
The Level UP Ukraine platform updates the issues of cooperation between business, government and the community through an artistic lens. At Forum 2020, the art project "The Art of Interaction" was created, in which the works of young artists raised questions such as: "What is real interaction?", "What is the result of productive cooperation?", "Where are we going?".
The Forum also hosted a charity auction of works aimed at supporting socially important projects of Ukraine.