The State Budget for 2022 provides $300 million for the development of the agricultural sector.
In particular, $300 million is provided to support farmers. These are the costs for the following needs:
- reimbursement of the cost of agricultural machinery;
- cheaper loans and insurance payments;
- development of animal husbandry, crop production, horticulture, viticulture and hop growing;
- subsidy for irrigation for 1200 agricultural producers.
$26,8 million is also provided for land reform.
In particular, it is proposed to send:
- proposals to allocate $12,3 million for the creation and updating of topographic maps and plans of 565.9 thousand kilometers squared;
- for the inventory of 1.7 million hectares of state lands - $8,2 million;
- for the development of reclamation complexes, maintenance of water management systems - $101,1 million.
The restoration of the reclamation complex provides for the possibility of sending state guarantees and 70% of the proceeds from the purchase of agricultural land for farmers.