In particular on:
- theaters and artistic groups - $95 million;
- creation of conditions for personal development, raising the cultural level and aesthetic education of citizens - $63,7 million;
- creation of high-quality innovative cultural projects - $26 million;
- increasing the prestige of Ukrainian cinema - $25 million;
- large-scale construction of institutions of national importance - $13 million;
- major restoration of cultural heritage sites - $3,7 million;
- disclosure of Ukraine's tourist potential - $3,7 million.
To support the functioning and development of public television and radio broadcasting in Ukraine $345 million will be allocated. The implementation of measures in the field of information security of Ukraine, detection, response and counteraction of misinformation and manipulative information, destructive propaganda will receive $6,3 million.
As it was reported earlier, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved the draft law on Ukraine's state budget for 2022.