‘Participants will discuss issues related to de-centralization of power in Ukraine, as well as reforming the system of government procurement and major challenges in these areas. The European experts will consult the Ukrainian side on the matters of financial and technical assistance in these fields’, the press service of Odesa regional state adminsitration reported.
Ukraine, European Committee of the Regions to discuss de-centralization issues on July 5
Ukraine's Foreign Minister to meet with NATO Secretary General October 15 15 October 2018, 11:00
Russian delegation wouldn't return to PACE next year 20 October 2018, 18:15
Ukraine asks NATO to help strengthen security of Ukraine's ammo depots 15 October 2018, 19:55
Ukraine's Foreign Minister states need to enhance sectoral cooperation with EU 16 October 2018, 15:14
- POLITICS15:54Russia accuses U.S. of breaking INF Treaty and creation of "unipolar world"
- POLITICS15:07Ukrainian MIA provides Mayor of Dnipro city with personal guard
- SOCIETY14:19Ukrainian attempts to illegally smuggle 150 gadgets to occupied Donbas
- SOCIETY13:30Two adults and child deceased in fire in Kyiv region
- POLITICS12:40Trump confirms U.S. withdraws from INF treaty with Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:53JFO HQ: Militants shell Ukrainian positions 17 times, one soldier injured
- SPORT10:58Invictus Games-2018: Ukraine wins first medal
- SOCIETY10:10Brexit march: 700 thousand people demanding second referendum
- SOCIETY09:22Illegal weapons sale has doubled in Ukraine
- SOCIETY08:36Russian plane crashes in Sea of Azov, pilots die
19 October 2018, 20:43 Nord Stream II weakens Europe, EU needs diversification of energy carriers, - U.S.
19 October 2018, 20:36 Kerch massacre: farewell ceremony for 21 victims took place in occupied Crimea