Russian-backed militants have attacked Ukrainian positions at least 31 in Donbas over the past 24 hours, according to Ukrainian military sources. Militants shelled government controlled areas including one near the village of Shyrokyne . This is where shell remains indicated that militant forces are still using artillery systems with a caliber of 152mm which were supposed to be pulled back from the frontline months ago as per the Minsk peace deal. Gunfire had also been exchanged near Avdiivka and Krasnohorivka, in the Donetsk region. Near the town of Novotroitske, militants used mortars of various calibers.
19:14 20.11.2017 Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
19:02 20.11.2017 Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
18:39 20.11.2017 Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
18:23 20.11.2017 Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
Russian-backed militants continue attacks in Donbas using heavy-caliber weapons
Ukrainian servicemen also spotted several enemy drones overnight
Militants did not let OSCE monitors to village near Donetsk 6 November, 12:24
Day in Donbas: 23 shellings of militants, no losses among Ukrainian army 12 November, 22:16
Day in Donbas: 11 shellings of militants, Ukrainian soldier wounded 11 November, 22:25
Donbas militants violated ceasefire 10 times over the day 19 November, 22:12
- POLITICS20:20Next meeting between Volker and Surkov planned for December, - source
- UKRAINE TOP 19:47Ukraine’s embassy adviser declared persona non-grate left Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 19:14Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:39Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:23Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
- POLITICS18:01MFA sent protest note to Russia due to Putin’s visit to Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 17:42Ukrainian consuls sees political prisoner Gryb: his health deteriorating
- UKRAINE TOP 17:28Ukraine plans to sign agreement on visa-free regime with few countries, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 17:05EU-Ukraine Association Agreement fulfilled only for 15%, - Poroshenko
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign