The Ukrainian military is getting ready for the possible full armistice in Donbas combat area since January 1. Andriy Zahorodniuk, Ukraine's Defense Minister said so at a briefing as quoted by Interfax-Ukraine.
He also reported that the new points of disengagement of forces and military vehicles are already known to the parties of Minsk trilateral group. Respective issues are now being discussed.
"... These points are of purely humanitarian nature, that is, the transitions where the people can cross the division line (...) We already know these points, we're fine with them, and there are no risks", Zahorodniuk said.
Previously, the Normandy Four agreed that certain measures will be implemented in order to stabilize the situation in Donbas. The sides obliged to take upon themselves the commitments to take steps for a full ceasefire to be set until the end of 2019. The OSCE mandate was extended so that now it can monitor the situation in Donbas.