Feedback

Ukraine would agree to withdraw troops only after complete cessation of attacks, - ATO HQ

Source : 112 Ukraine

According to Arefiev "we are still where we remain"
17:26, 25 September 2016

112 Agency

Ukraine would agree to withdraw troops from the front only after the complete cessation of attacks.

This in the air of "Gromadske" said the speaker of the press center of ATO Ivan Arefiev.

"The withdrawing of troops from the demarcation line can only be the under the condition of sustainable cease-fire. We also withdrawed our heavy weapons long ago. We fulfill Minsk conditions, but so far we are still where we remain. The shelling of our positions has not yet been terminated ", - said Arefiev.

Let us remind that on September 21 in Minsk was signed the Framework Agreement on the dilution of forces and means in Donbas.

In accordance with the Framework Decision on the dilution of forces and means the OSCE SMM makes "permanent monitoring and verification of forces and means of the processof  dilution in agreed areas of dilution."

Related: No fatalities among Ukraine’s military over the last 24 hours

Related: Donbas conflict: Butivka coal mine shelled from mortars

Related: Savchenko says in her list of Donbas prisoners are 245 people

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more