The SBU, Ukraine’s Security Service, discovered a large number of crimes in Donbas, which, in particular, include economic crimes. According to Tandyt who gave an interview to 112 Ukraine TV channel, Russia-backed militants attempted to bring chemicals to Lysychansk district, Luhansk region (the town is currently under control of Ukrainian forces). Due to that, the state treasury lost about 240 million hryvnas (approximately 9 million U.S. dollars). “The SBU detained the criminals; a criminal case was opened. In Donetsk region, local officials were detained as suspects in stealing another 6 milllion hryvnas (some 200 thousand U.S. dollars)”, Tandyt said.
19:14 20.11.2017 Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
19:02 20.11.2017 Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
18:39 20.11.2017 Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
18:23 20.11.2017 Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
Ukraine lost more than 9 million U.S. dollars due to economic crimes in Donbas
Yuriy Tandyt, counselor to Head of Security Service, said this in an interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel
Militants in Donbas imitate shelling by Ukrainian Army 5 November, 19:30
Militants did not let OSCE monitors to village near Donetsk 6 November, 12:24
Day in Donbas: 11 shellings of militants, Ukrainian soldier wounded 11 November, 22:25
- POLITICS20:20Next meeting between Volker and Surkov planned for December, - source
- UKRAINE TOP 19:47Ukraine’s embassy adviser declared persona non-grate left Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 19:14Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:39Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:23Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
- POLITICS18:01MFA sent protest note to Russia due to Putin’s visit to Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 17:42Ukrainian consuls sees political prisoner Gryb: his health deteriorating
- UKRAINE TOP 17:28Ukraine plans to sign agreement on visa-free regime with few countries, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 17:05EU-Ukraine Association Agreement fulfilled only for 15%, - Poroshenko
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign