Feedback
Ukraine initiates video conference in Minsk, says militants violate ceasefire
18:44, 29 August 2017
Ukraine initiates video conference in Minsk, says militants violate ceasefire

Kyiv offers to hold the conference on August 31

18:44, 29 August 2017

Open source

The Ukrainian party of the Minsk talks group offered to hold the video conference of the group on Thursday, August 31. The reason is the failure of Russian mercenaries to observe the ceasefire. Daria Olifer, the press secretary of Leonid Kuchma, Ukraine’s ex-president and current envoy of Ukraine in the Minsk group, posted that at Facebook.

‘The Skype conference is necessary because members of the illegal armed units in Donetsk and Luhansk regions do not adhere to the ceasefire. Besides, we plan to urge them to provide full access for OSCE SMM observers to the entire territory of Donbas – including the Ukraine-Russia state border’, she wrote.

Earlier this month, parties to the Normandy talks group released the joint statement; the document foresees a ceasefire, which is to start on August 25, in the view of the beginning academic year.  

Related: Militants might be using new kind of ammunition in Donbas, - Ukrainian army

Related: Poroshenko reacts to Merkel, Macron's call for ceasefire in Donbas

Related: Militants shell 19 times in Donbas conflict zone

Related: “School truce” in Donbas: 10 provocative attacks on Ukrainian positions

Related: Merkel, Macron call on Putin, Poroshenko to ensure cease-fire in Donbas

Related: Bomb experts, cynologists check front-line schools in Donbas

Related: OSCE SMM: ‘School ceasefire’ in Donbas works

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more