The seven-day ceasefire in Petrivske has been complied with, and Ukrainian side is ready to start disengagement of forces and equipment at the Bohdanivka-Petrivske sector, located on the demarcation line, today, at 12:00, under the condition of mirrored actions. This was announced by Volodymyr Kravchenko, the Commander of the Joint Forces Operation (JFO), during a briefing broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"On November 8, at 12:00, Ukrainian side is ready to start the practical process of disengagement of forces and equipment at section №3, which is located in the Bohdanivka-Petrivske area, Donetsk region. This date was chosen regarding the last violation of the ceasefire regime in this area that was fixed on October 30 this year ... Today, at 12 o'clock, we will launch a white rocket that will signal our readiness to the enemy. If the enemy side does not respond with the same signal, it can be considered that the enemy not only disrupted the process of disengagement but once again breached international agreements," Kravchenko said.
In his turn, Chairman of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic Denis Pushilin said that the militants are ready to begin disengagement of forces on November 9, DAN reports.
"We reaffirm the readiness of the units of the People's Militia of the Donetsk People's Republic to start implementing practical measures at a previously disengaged area near Petrivske on November 9, which was reported to the OSCE SMM," Pushilin said.
As we reported earlier, Foreign Minister of Germany Heiko Maas said that the meeting of the Normandy Four leaders could happen over the course of the next few weeks. It was stated at a press conference with Mike Pompeo, the U.S. Secretary of State. Voice of America quoted him as saying.