The troop withdrawal in Petrivske may happen on November 8th. It could happen only if the shelling is stopped. Volodymyr Kravchenko, Commander of Ukrainian Joint Forces Operation, said that at the briefing.
He added that the headquarters had already sent a letter to the OSCE.
“We have already sent a letter to the OSCE: begin on November 7, practically get disengaged on November 8, if there is no violation of the "silence regime”, - said Volodymyr Kravchenko.
The latest shelling of Ukrainian positions near Petrovske was recorded on October 29 and 30. Thus, only after 7 days, in case of compliance with the ceasefire, it will be possible to carry out the withdrawal of troops, - stated the head of Ukrainian part of Joint Control and Coordination Center Oleksandr Borschevsky. Only after 7 days, without shelling, the withdrawal of troops may be done.
In this case, on November 7, verification of ceasefire should be established, and on November 8, withdrawal of troops.
As it was reported earlier, the disengagement of the forces was completed in Zolote-4 on November 1.
Russian illegal armed groups allowed another provocation, saying they were ready to disengage forces in Petrivske. The mercenaries said they were ready to start disengaging forces on November 4. They added they'd fire a signal flare at 12 a.m.
Joint Control and Coordination Centre admitted that the pro-Kremlin bandits failed to observe the ceasefire along the division line.
On October 1, Ukraine announced the approval of the text of the Steinmeier formula in response to a letter from the OSCE Special Representative to the Trilateral Contact Group of Martin Sajdik.
The signing by the Ukrainian side of the Steinmeier formula is a condition for participation in the summit in the "Norman format." The implementation of the Steinmeier plan should have been preceded by a troop withdrawal in the Donbas at three sites, followed by a larger-scale troop deployment along the entire demarcation line.
On October 29, the press center of the Ukrainian Joint Forces Operation headquarters officially confirmed the beginning of the separation of forces and assets near Zolote in the Luhansk region. The process of troop withdrawal will last for 3 days. The next section in the Donbas, where the separation of forces and assets will take place, will be Petrivske.