Earlier it was reported that Savchenko secretly met with leaders of Russian militants in Minsk. She came for a behind-the-closed-doors meeting with leaders of pro-Kremlin separatists. The meeting was organized by Russia’s FSB.
19:14 20.11.2017 Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
Savchenko confirms her meeting with militants’ leaders in Minsk
Earlier, the SBU reported that they were not warned about Nadia Savchenko’s trip to Minsk to meet with leaders of "DPR" and "LPR"
Militants did not let OSCE monitors to village near Donetsk 6 November, 12:24
Militants in Donbas imitate shelling by Ukrainian Army 5 November, 19:30
Day in Donbas: 11 shellings of militants, Ukrainian soldier wounded 11 November, 22:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5611 attacks on Ukrainian soldiers reported in Donbas since midnight
- UKRAINE TOP 23:12OSCE SMM willing to monitor detainee exchange in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:56380 people handed in notice of suspicion in Maidan cases, - Lutsenko
- UKRAINE TOP 21:12Deadly car accident in Kharkiv: investigation to conduct 8 more expertizes
- POLITICS20:20Next meeting between Volker and Surkov planned for December, - source
- UKRAINE TOP 19:47Ukraine’s embassy adviser declared persona non-grate left Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 19:14Ukrainian Intelligence: Belarus’s statement about espionage of Ukrainian journalist not true
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02Romanian inspection team to check compliance with commitments on armament control by Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 18:39Ukraine’s Ambassador calls “absurd” Belarusian KGB’s statement on Ukrainian "agent network"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:23Prosecutor General’s Office loses right to start investigation of high-ranking politicians
UKRAINE TOP 12:34, 31 October Shattering plan: Blockade of Poroshenko's confectionery business
POLITICS 08:00, 31 October Court puts Manafort, his business partner Gates under house arrest
18:45, 17 November Russian internet trolls interfered with pre-Brexit election campaign