On Sunday, November 3, the restrictions of movement in the disengagement of forces area in Zolote will be lifted. This was reported by the commander of the "North" tactical group General Oleg Mikats, Interfax-Ukraine reports.
“Starting from tomorrow, it will be possible to move freely here. But accordingly, all the necessary measures should be taken both by the local population, volunteers, journalists and others,” he said.
Mikats also said that there has not been a single ceasefire violation in this area for the 12th day.
It was previously reported that the mirror disengagement of the forces is completed in Zolote-4.
"The disengagement of forces and equipment from both sides (the mirror separation) on the checkpoint No. 2 near Zolote-4 settlement located in Luhansk region. The representatives of the SMM OSCE Mission verified the implementation of these measures using an unmanned aerial vehicle. In life and health-threatening situations, in case of occupation of the territories and infiltration of enemy reconnaissance and sabotage groups, servicemen of the Joint Forces give an adequate reply, opening a response fire," the message reads.
The official claimed that only ten volunteers remained in the settlement now.
There is a unit of the National Guard of Ukraine there; the fighetrs and the police maintain public order jointly.