Trilateral Contact Group for a peaceful solution to the Donbas conflict went for a session on November 24. The event took place in the video conference mode. The sides failed to reach a consensus in terms of unblocking checkpoints in Donbas combat area. This is mentioned on the page of the Ukrainian delegation on Facebook.
"The humanitarian subdivision continues to discuss the technical matters of the provision of the working schedule of Schastya and Zolote checkpoints, and the exchange of apprehended people. The Russian side took a misunderstandable stance, something that international mediators point at, too", the message says.
We previously reported that mercenaries keep blocking the movement of people across checkpoints in Donbas. Previously, the mercenaries claimed that the said checkpoints could be re-opened within the next two weeks. They were supposed to get back to work on November 10, but the occupants blocked the passage on their side, stating that the sides did not agree on the details of the movement of citizens in the grey zone.