"Beyond withdrawal lines but outside designated storage sites, the Mission observed seven surface-to-air missile systems, four self-propelled howitzers and 11 tanks in government-controlled areas of Donetsk region, most of which at railway stations," the report reads.
The SMM also saw four armored combat vehicles in government-controlled areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk region.
- In the Donetsk region, between the evenings of 5 and 7 March, the SMM recorded 106 ceasefire violations. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 59 ceasefire violations in the region.
- In the Luhansk region, between the evenings of 5 and 7 March, the Mission recorded 12 ceasefire violations. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 46 ceasefire violations.
- An SMM long-range unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) was lost near government-controlled Romanivka, Donetsk region. During the flight the UAV experienced a dual GPS technical failure.
- The Mission continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote, and Petrivske.
- The SMM facilitated and monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable the maintenance and operation of critical civilian infrastructure.
- The Mission continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at three entry-exit checkpoints and their corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in the Luhansk region.
- The Mission monitored the security situation in the south-east Kherson region.
- The Mission’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted.