The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission reported more cease-fire violations in Donetsk region and less of them in Luhansk region from 19:30 on Dec.21 to 19:30 on Dec. 22, according to their report from Dec. 23
The number of cease-fire violations in Donetsk region grew substantially compared to the previous reporting period, from 190 explosions to 320.
"On the evening and night of 21-22 December, the SMM camera at the Donetsk Filtration Station (15km north of Donetsk) recorded, in sequence, about 30 projectiles in flight from east to west, two projectiles from west to east, an undetermined explosion, followed by a total of about 80 undetermined explosions," the report says.
"In Luhansk region, the SMM recorded fewer ceasefire violations (and no explosions) compared with the previous reporting period (280 explosions)," the report says.
"The SMM observed armoured combat vehicles in the security zone. In a government-controlled area, the SMM saw a reconnaissance vehicle (BRDM-2) in Buhas (44km south-west of Donetsk)".
Previously the SMM observed trucks with "Humanitarian aid from the Russian Federation" written on them enter the occupied territory, but the observers weren’t allowed to look at the content of yet another Russian "humanitarian convoy".