Feedback
OSCE mission notes increased by 25% number of ceasefire violations
19:15, 7 July 2017
OSCE mission notes increased by 25% number of ceasefire violations

Observers recorded 365 explosions over the past week

19:15, 7 July 2017

censor.net.ua

The number of ceasefire violations in Anti-Terrorist Operation area in Donbas increased by 25% over the past week, from June 26 to July 2 compared to the previous week. This was reported by the first deputy head of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine Alexander Hug during the briefing.

"Last week, the mission recorded an increase in the number of ceasefire violations by 25%, compared to the previous week," Hug said.

It was noted that the number of explosions rose due to the attacks from mortars, tanks and artillery.

OSCE representatives said that because of continuing hostilities in Donbas some towns and villages have outages of gas and water supply.

Related: OSCE’s PA adopted resolution urging to de-occupy Crimea and Donbas

As it was reported earlier an eleven-year old boy injured near militants’ polygon in Luhansk, according to the OSCE. An object the boy picked up exploded in his hands.

Related: OSCE PA members consider resolution on de-occupation of Crimea and Donbas on July 7-8

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more