Observers of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission studied the attack on Olenivka, Donetsk region, carried out on Wednesday, April 27, 2016, which resulted in the death of 4 people.
“According to results of the analysis, SMM established, that the attack came from south-west. According to preliminary results, the attack was carried out from artillery of 122 mm caliber”, - it is said in the report of OSCE.
Apart from civilian casualties, the attack resulted in damaged fence and roof of the near-by building. Windows of the house were smashed. Contact power wires were left lying on a car, it is said in OSCE report.
According to local civilians and “DPR” militants, the attack was carried out at 2:45 a.m. on April 27. Morgue of Donetsk reported, that they received bodies of four people killed in the shelling – three men and one woman. One more person with injuries was hospitalized, OSCE reports.
The OSCE report doesn’t say, who controls the territory, which had been shelled.
Militants blame Ukrainian Armed Forces for the incident.
ATO forces reported to have heard shooting from small arms on militants-held territories. They didn’t return fire.