On February, 22, as the result of the Russian attack, one Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in Donbas conflict zone. The Joint Forces Operation (JFO) HQ reported this on Facebook.
The Russian militants violated the ceasefire regime 14 times, including eight times with Minsk-banned weaponry. The enemy fired 77 shells of 120 mm and 82 mm calibers over 24 hours.
Besides the enemy fired the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with wire-guided anti-tank missile system, the grenade launchers of various system, the heavy machine guns, and small arms. Our fighters had been deliberately targeted by a sniper.
- 4 times with 120 mm mortar and wire-guided anti-tank missile system, the grenade launchers of various system and the heavy machine guns near Lebedynske settlement;
- 2 times with 120 mortar, grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns near Vodiane settlement;
- with manual easel anti-tank and rocket grenade launchers and small arms near Avdiivka town;
- a sniper was spotted near Marinka settlement.
In the North group area, the enemy attacked our positions 6 times:
- twice with 120 mm mortar and easel anti-tank grenade launchers near Novozvanivka settlement;
- with 82 mm mortar, easel anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Katerynivka village;
- with 82 mm mortar near Krymske settlement;
- with grenade launchers of various systems near Luhanske village, and with small arms near Stanytsia Luhanska settlement.
Ukrainian Armed Forces stopped the attack by opening fire as well. According to surveillance, eight Russian militants were killed and two more were wounded on February, 22. Also, two units of the Russian military vehicle technology were destroyed.
Since midnight on February, 23, the enemy has not opened fire.