One Ukrainian serviceman died as a result of llegal armed formations' shelling in eastern Ukraine on Friday, March 2. This is reported on the page of the HQ press center in Facebook.
"Since the beginning of today, 6 enemy shootings have been reported. As a result of these actions, unfortunately, the Ukrainian military was killed, two more of our defenders were injured," the report says.
At the headquarters of Donbas conflict, it is noted that militants continue to fire at the fortifications of the Ukrainian Armed Forces from weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements.
"In the direction of Luhansk, the enemy used 120-mm mortars at our positions near Troitsky. On the Donetsk direction, the enemy repeatedly fired at Ukrainian strong points in the suburbs of Avdiivka, from mortars of various calibers, grenade launchers and small arms," the report says.
Previously it was reported that the Tripartite Contact Group confirms the commitment to a full and indefinite ceasefire in Donbas, starting from 00:01 on March 5.