One Ukrainian soldier died in Donbas conflict zone on Friday, March 22. The Joint Forces Operation (JFO) HQ reported this on Facebook.
The Russian militants violated the ceasefire regime six times, they also used Minsk-banned weaponry five times over 24 hours. The enemy fired 120 mm and 82 mm mortar; 88 mines hit the vicinities of Ukrainian outposts.
- High-precision artillery near Novomykhaylivka settlement;
- 120 mm mortar and automatic grenade launchers near Vodyane village.
- 120 mm and 82 mm mortars, near Novololexandrivka settlement (twice);
- 120 mm mortar near Novozvanivka village;
- Manual anti-tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, and small arms near Zolote-1 village.
Besides, three residential buildings were destroyed by the enemy fire in Mariinka village. The Russian soldiers fired an 82 mm mortar on the Moskalevskyi Street. Luckily, no casualties have been spotted.
According to the information of the intelligence, three Russian militants were killed and five more were wounded. No violations of the ceasefire regime have been spotted since midnight of March 23.