Russian militants violated the ceasefire eight times; they also used weapons forbidden by the Minsk agreements over previous day.
The enemy opened fire with:
- The 9M133 Kornet, automatic grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns – near the village Katerynivka, Luhansk region;
- twice with grenade launchers and large-scale weapons – nearby Shyrokyne villiage, Donetsk region;
- small arms – near Opytne and Nevelske villiages, Donetsk region;
- grenade launchers of various systems, large-caliber machine guns and small arms – near Marinka town in Donetsk region;
- automatic grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns – near Stanytsia Luhanska and Zhovte towns, Luhansk region.
Ukrainian soldiers answered to the enemy’s provocation with fire as well. On January 25, four Russian soldiers were killed and five more were wounded, according to intelligence unit. In particular, the Ukrainian sniper stopped the activities of the Russian one. The Russian BMP-1, infantry fighting vehicle, was also destroyed.
From midnight on January 26, the enemy has not opened the fire yet.