The administrations controlled by the militants of self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics (DPR and LPR) in occupied Donbas prepare to combat actions against Ukraine. The Eastern Human Rights Group reported that on Facebook.
Particularly, the human rights activists found out the next:
- Through Dovzhanske and Malynivka checkpoints, the columns with diesel fuel pass at evening and at night;
- The Union of Volunteers of Donbas is recruiting people from Russia for participation in combat actions in the territory of Ukraine;
- The militants of DPR and LPR have started the large-scale work of firing grounds; local citizens heard explosions and shootings. The combat training of recruits takes place every day;
- During February 21, the lessons are held on the coordination of actions of commanders of detachments of people’s militsiya of LPR with other detachments in terms of combat conditions;
- On the route Alchevsk-Stakhanov-Pervomaisk, the timber was provided for enhancing of positions at the front line;
- At night time, through the Izvaryne checkpoint, the columns with hardware came from Russia to occupied Donbas.
As we reported earlier, the occupation authorities in certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions have stepped up the recruitment of new militants into illegal armed groups. This was stated by the Speaker of the Ministry of Defense Maria Salnyk.