‘I sincerely congratulate you all on the 95th anniversary of your unique higher education institution. Why unique? Because for the last decade, which we are about to celebrate in August, more than 50,000 law enforcers graduated from this academy. These are famous managers, scientists, leaders of law enforcement agencies, education institutions and scientific establishments. Currently, your Academy employs over two thousand people who took part in military actions, protecting our state from the Russian aggression. Many of them received high awards for meritorious their service,’ the president said during his speech, turning to the staff of the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
National Academy of Internal Affairs celebrates 95th anniversary
President Poroshenko made several remarks on the occasion
Poroshenko proposes to amend Constitution regarding MPs’ immunity 17 October, 10:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:57Donbas conflict: Militants opened fire five times, one Ukrainian soldier wounded
- POLITICS21:02Policeman injured in skirmishes near Verkhovna Rada
- POLITICS20:09Puigdemont accused King of Spain of supporting "aggression"
- SOCIETY19:22US Air Force attacked ISIS training camp in Afghanistan, 40 militants killed
- SOCIETY18:36Poroshenko awarded 31 servicemen in Avdiivka
- RUSSIA17:48Russian ships again noticed in Latvian economic zone
- POLITICS17:01Skirmishes between anti-fascists and opponents of Trudeau in Canada
- POLITICS16:13Puigdemont described Madrid's actions as "attack" on Catalonia
- POLITICS15:26New clashes near Verkhovna Rada: Security forces blocked car of protesters
- POLITICS14:38Trump believes that Facebook supported Clinton
19:53, 20 October EU summit in Brussels: day two
19:44, 20 October Driver who ran over crowd in Kharkiv remains in custody