‘I recently spoke to Viktor Muzhenko, Chief of General Staff of Armed Forces, and asked him if there is a real threat of martial law being introduced in Ukraine. He said that there’s no threat of such level, there are enough forces (in the combat area in eastern Ukraine, - 112 International). Period’, Ukrainian reporter Roman Bochkala posted at Facebook.
23:21 18.09.2018 Crimean Tatar added to Russian ‘List of Terrorists & Extremists’ for 2014 ‘anti-Russian’ social media reposts
24 hours in Donbas: Militants violate ceasefire regime 11 times 10 September, 23:55
ORDO blames western intelligence in facilitating murder of Zakharchenko 15 September, 13:30
Day in Donbas: Ten attacks of pro-Russian militants during the day 9 September, 22:06
- POLITICS23:27IMF forces poverty upon Ukraine, - MP
- FINANCE22:56EU to assign 54 million Euros to develop energy efficiency in Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:13Ukrainian military seek landmines along Avdiivka-Opytne roadway
- SOCIETY20:44Parliament supports increasing fines for ignoring seat belts while driving
- POLITICS20:03Turkey looks into coal purchases from occupied Donbas
- POLITICS19:23Court soon to charge those behind MH17 tragedy, - Ukraine's foreign ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 18:45Occupation authorities of Crimea can nationalize "Crimean Tytan"
- UKRAINE TOP 18:20European Commissioner for Justice urges Russia to release Sentsov
- UKRAINE TOP 18:09Ukraine’s parliament nominates Sentsov for Nobel Peace Prize
- UKRAINE TOP 17:58Kyiv commemorates victims of Babyn Yar
19:08, 18 September Mariinka checkpoint in Donetsk region upgraded, continues working