Over the past 24 hours the Russian occupation troops violated ceasefire 12 times, including eight times using Minsk-banned Agreements.
In Vostok group sector, the enemy attacked with:
- 120mm mortars and twice from 82mm mortars near Hnutove;
- 120mm mortars and twice from heavy machine guns and small arms near Pisky;
- 82mm mortars, automatic anti-tank grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms near Pavlopil.
In Sever group, the attacks were performed with the use of:
- 82mm mortars twice near Novotoshkivske;
- 82mm mortars near Krymske;
- grenades of various types, heavy machine guns and small arms near Khutir Vilny.
Ukrainian servicemen opened returned fire. According to the intelligence, on February 11 one occupant was eliminated and one injured.
The enemy did not perform any attacks on February 12.