Over the past 24 hours, Russian occupation troops violated ceasefire 13 times, 11 times they used Minsk-banned weapons. The enemy fired 120mm and 82mm shells.
Besides, they attacked Ukrainian servicemen from grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms. Sniper worked in the area as well.
The enemy performed seven attacks within the “Skhid” action line:
- Twice with 120 mortars, automatic grenade launchers, and heavy machine guns near Lebedysnke;
- twice with 120mm mortars near Vodyane;
- twice with 120mm, from rocket-propelled grenades, heavy machine guns near Shyrokyne;
- with sniper weapons near Marinka.
The occupants performed six attacks at the Joint Forces positions:
- twice with 82mm mortars, IFVs and grenade launchers of various systems near Novooleksandrivka;
- twice with 120mm and 82mm, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms near Khutir Vilny.