Russia-backed militants continue to ignore the Minsk agreements. Mortars of various calibers were used during attacks on Krasnohorivka, Shyrokyne, Maryinka and Taramchuk (all near government-controlled port city Mariupol). Avdiivka, Donetsk region, went under fire from 122 and 152 mm artillery systems. In Stanytsia Luhanska, the enemy opened fire from 82 mm mortars.
19:52 21.10.2018 Russia threatens U.S. with military-technical response for withdrawing from INF Treaty
Water-pipe break in Donetsk region, 40,000 people left without water 16 October 2018, 16:22
Law on Donbas reintegration has nothing to do with reintegration 10 October 2018, 12:37
Almost 43,000 residents of Donetsk region still cut off from water supplies 17 October 2018, 11:55
- POLITICS21:27Germany not to sell arms to Saudi Arabia because of death of journalist Khashoggi
- SPORT20:40Elina Svitolina wins first match of WTA Finals
- POLITICS19:52Russia threatens U.S. with military-technical response for withdrawing from INF Treaty
- SOCIETY19:05Train crash in Taiwan - 17 dead, dozens trapped
- POLITICS18:18Bolton to visit Russia for negotiations on INF Treaty and Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:30More than 200 thousand Ukrainians became victims of human trafficking
- SOCIETY16:43Saudi Arabia acknowledges murder of missing journalist Khashoggi
- POLITICS15:54Russia accuses U.S. of breaking INF Treaty and creation of "unipolar world"
- POLITICS15:07Ukrainian MIA provides Mayor of Dnipro city with personal guard
- SOCIETY14:19Ukrainian attempts to illegally smuggle 150 gadgets to occupied Donbas
19 October 2018, 20:43 Nord Stream II weakens Europe, EU needs diversification of energy carriers, - U.S.
19 October 2018, 20:36 Kerch massacre: farewell ceremony for 21 victims took place in occupied Crimea