"According to three former security officers who spoke to Bellingcat, including the former director of GUR MOU Vasily Burba, presented to end and approved by Ukraine's political leadership in early July 2020. It included the capture and detention of 33 mercenaries by staging the emergency landing on Ukrainian soil of an aircraft carrying the targets to their fictitious deployment destination," the investigators said in the report.
09:22 05.12.2021 Ukraine’s Defense Minister urges Western countries to move from words to actions in countering Russian aggression
08:35 05.12.2021 Pentagon ready to help Ukraine defend its territory from Russian invasion, - Austin
22:16 04.12.2021 Erdogan can organize negotiations between Zelensky and Putin, - Turkish leader representative
20:36 04.12.2021 Three fronts offensive and siege of Kyiv: Western media publish plans for Russian offensive in Ukraine
19:47 04.12.2021 Biden-Putin negotiations will take place on December 7, - spokesman of Russian President
18:12 04.12.2021 President's Office Head discusses security situation near Ukraine borders with G7 and EU ambassadors
17:24 04.12.2021 "I don't accept red lines": Biden responds to Putin's statement on Ukraine and NATO
Donbas: Occupants open fire on Mariinka, using 82 mm mortars
On November 18, Russian mercenaries opened fire on Ukrainian positions in Donbas twice. Press office of the Joint Forces Operation HQ reported that on Thursday.
In the vicinities of New York (former Novhorodske), the enemy opened fire from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. 82 mm mines hit Mariinka. The Ukrainian troops took no casualties.
Ukrainian forcesd returned fire and suppressed the enemy's combat activity.
As it was reported, 14,014 houses have been destroyed in the Donetsk region territories controlled by the Ukrainian government since the beginning of the armed conflict.
Meanwhile, a plan for the detention of a group of mercenaries suspected of participating in hostilities in Donbas prepared by the Defense Intelligence Agency of Ukraine's Ministry of Defense, was approved by the political officials of Ukraine in July 2020, the Bellingcat investigators said.
Donbas: Six attacks over day, one Ukrainian serviceman wounded in combat 29 November 2021, 23:55
Day in Donbas: Four attacks, Ukrainian serviceman wounded 2 December 2021, 23:56
Civilian wounded in artillery attack on Stanytsia Luhanska 30 November 2021, 18:58
115,000 Russian troops on border with Ukraine, - Foreign Minister 29 November 2021, 22:43
- POLITICS09:22Ukraine’s Defense Minister urges Western countries to move from words to actions in countering Russian aggression
- UKRAINE TOP 08:35Pentagon ready to help Ukraine defend its territory from Russian invasion, - Austin
- POLITICS22:16Erdogan can organize negotiations between Zelensky and Putin, - Turkish leader representative
- POLITICS21:22Russia dismisses media reports about possible Ukraine offensive
- POLITICS20:36Three fronts offensive and siege of Kyiv: Western media publish plans for Russian offensive in Ukraine
- POLITICS19:47Biden-Putin negotiations will take place on December 7, - spokesman of Russian President
- SOCIETY18:59Vaccination against coronavirus in the world: Map
- POLITICS18:12President's Office Head discusses security situation near Ukraine borders with G7 and EU ambassadors
- POLITICS17:24"I don't accept red lines": Biden responds to Putin's statement on Ukraine and NATO
- POLITICS16:35British and Estonian soldiers arrive in Poland
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
2 December 2021, 14:29 Amazing beauty of Vorokhta and Yaremche from a bird's eye view
22 November 2021, 18:18 COVID protests in Europe: Non-peaceful rally in Brussels, Netherlands