Russia-backed rebels used 120 mm mortars to shell Ukrainian outposts in Pisky village, not far from the destroyed Donetsk airport. The attacks took place in small hours of December 8. Later that day, Shyrokyne, Talakivka, Maryinka and Vodyane (all in Donetsk region) went under attacks from mortars, RPGs, IFVs and small arms. Enemy sniper opened fire in Maryinka, Donetsk sector.
Donbas: Mortar attacks on Pisky village near Donetsk
- POLITICS22:07Zelensky will present Healthy Ukraine national program on June 22
- SPORT21:44Ukraine lost to Austria 0-1 at Euro 2020
- SOCIETY21:19Explosion in Bilogorodka, Kyiv region: Man died
- UKRAINE TOP 20:33Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- POLITICS19:47No more than 10 000 spectators will attend Tokyo Olympics, - IOC
- SPORT19:07Ukraine - Austria: Euro 2020 match online
- POLITICS18:59Ukraine will increase volume of agricultural exports to Iraq, - Foreign Ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 18:11Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- POLITICS17:25Russian citizen suspected of spying for Russian Federation detained in Germany
- POLITICS16:37MP Rabinovich: Europe should help Ukraine get rid of reviving fascism!
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny