Feedback
Defense Ministry confirms losses in Donbas conflict area: Three wounded over the day
16:56, 26 August 2017
Defense Ministry confirms losses in Donbas conflict area: Three wounded over the day

Fortunately, there are no dead among the ranks of Ukrainian army

16:56, 26 August 2017

Open source

Three Ukrainian soldiers were wounded over the past day in Donbas conflict zone. Fortunately, there are no dead among the ranks of Ukrainian army. This was reported by the speaker of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine on antiterrorist operation issues Oleksandr Motuzyanyk at a briefing at the Ukrainian Crisis Media Center.

"Over the past day, none of the Ukrainian military was killed, three were injured," said the speaker on Donbas conflict issues.

We recall, in the first day of the "school truce" militants fired 18 times at the positions of Armed Forces of Ukraine.

As previously reported, in the evening of August 22, a telephone conversation took place between the leaders of the Normandy format countries. As a result of the conversation, a joint statement was agreed in which they expressed support for the planned decision of the Tripartite Contact Group to declare the ceasefire from August 25 on the occasion of the beginning of the academic year.

President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that he hopes for the responsible position of the Russian Federation regarding the ceasefire in Donbas in connection with the beginning of the so-called "school truce".

Related: Lutsenko tells about another spy having attempted to steal Ukraine’s military secrets

Related: Russia blocks presence of UN peacekeepers in Donbas

Related: Buckingham Palace attack: police investigating

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more