Feedback

Day in Donbas: Three attacks on Ukrainian positions

Source : 112 Ukraine

The Ukrainian forces took no losses during the day.
23:56, 5 January 2022

korrespondent.net

On January 5, Russian mercenaries landed three attacks on positions of Ukrainian defenders in the Donbas combat area. This was reported by the press service of the Joint Forces Operation on Facebook.

"Since the beginning of the day, three violations of the ceasefire regime have been recorded in Donbas combat area," the message says.

Not far from Avdiivka, militants opened fire from an anti-tank missile system. Near Shumy, they fired from automatic heavy grenade launchers and small arms.

In the vicinities of Katerynovka, the enemy fired from anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.

Related: Silence observed in Donbas over last 24 hours

The Ukrainian forces took no losses during the day.

Earlier, we reported that the court of Chernivtsi (western Ukraine) sentenced a militant of the so-called Donetsk People's Republic to 12 years in absentia. The lady served as the commander of an artillery division. This is reported by the press center of the Security Service of Ukraine.

"On the materials of counterintelligence of the Security Service of Ukraine Shevchenko district court of Chernivtsi sentenced in absentia to 12 years in prison the commander of the artillery division of the "DNR"," the message says.

It is noted that a native of Donetsk with a call sign "Korsa" in 2014 joined the illegal armed formation "the 3rd separate motorized rifle brigade "Berkut", created on the basis of the so-called "group Bezler". Since then, the former employee of the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs has been actively involved in terrorist activities.

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more