Feedback

Day in Donbas: Silence observed in combat area

Source : 112 Ukraine

Ukrainian troops keep the situation under control
23:58, 11 January 2022

82 mm mortar mine in the ground, Donbas
Open source

Not a single shot was observed in Donbas combat zone on January 11. Press office of the Joint Forces Operation HQ reported that on Tuesday evening.

Earlier, we reported that two Ukrainian servicemen deceased in Donbas combat area on January 10. It appears that both fighters stepped on an unknown explosive device, which resulted in their deaths.

On January 10, the Russian occupants opened fire in Donbas twice. In the vicinities of Pisky, the enemy fired mounted anti-tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. 

Related: Two Ukrainian servicemen die in Donbas

Earlier, Permanent Representative of the United States to the UN Linda Thomas-Greenfield said that the United States will continue to prepare a response to a full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine, as all steps taken by Russia indicate such intentions, the press service of the American mission said.

"I wish that it is true that they have no plans [to invade Ukraine]. But everything we’ve seen so far indicate that they are making motions in that direction," Thomas-Greenfield stated.

Related: Investigation into death of two Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas underway

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more