Feedback

Day in Donbas: Seven attacks, no casualties among Ukrainian troops

Source : 112 Ukraine

82 mm mines hit Novooleksandrivka, Krymske and Novotoshkivske
23:55, 24 March 2020

Opinion

On March 24, Russian mercenaries landed seven attacks on Ukrainian positions in Joint Forces Operation area. The enemy used Minsk-banned weaponry. The HQ of Joint Forces Operation reported that on Tuesday evening.

In Donetsk region, militants opened fire four times - in Krasnohorivka, Berezova, Mariinka and Pavlopil. They used small arms, heavy machine guns, man-portable grenade launchers and stationary grenade launchers.

In Luhansk region, hostile armed gangs fired 82 mm mortars and IFV guns, as well as stationary grenade launchers.

None of Ukrainian servicemen were killed or wounded in Donbas over the reported period.

Related: Militants fired at Ukrainian army truck in Donbas, two Ukrainian military suffered

As of March 24, 2020, not a single case of Covid-19 was reported in the Ukrainian army. Colonel Andriy Halushka, the Deputy Commander of Medical Forces said so as quoted by ArmiaInform.

"Currently, 130 servicemen are staying home on self-isolation. These are the people who returned to Ukraine from abroad or contacted people who are now on observation", Halushka said. According to him, Medical Forces received 10,000 express tests; they will be redistributed among all military clinic centers, garrison and mobile hospitals in the area of Joint Forces Operation. Previously, regional centers received 20,000 respiratory masks. 

Related: Donbas conflict: Militants violate ceasefire seven times

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more