Feedback

Day in Donbas: One attack, no casualties among Ukrainian troops

Source : 112 Ukraine

Russian occupants opened fire near Avdiivka, Donetsk region
23:55, 20 August 2020

Open source

One attack was observed in Donbas since the beginning of August 20. HQ of the Joint Forces Operation reported that on Thursday evening.

The Russian mercenaries landed an attack near Avdiivka. The enemy used high-caliber machine guns.

"The armed provocation was chaotic; it did not pose any threat to lives and health of our defenders, so servicemen of the Joint Forces did not open fire in return", the message said

No casualties were observed among Ukrainian troops.

Recently, the State Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) claimed that Russian special services have been spreading misleading information about the disruption of a special operation by the SBU.

Related: Four new places for forces disengagement in Donbas agreed at Minsk Talks

"The SBU emphasizes that the published information continues the chain of usual fakes by the Russian side. Even this fake proves that the Russian Federation protects and supports militants", says the message.

The SBU claimed that every person who participated in combat in Donbas has to face responsibility. Besides, the agency claimed it was never involved in the special operation of the Wagner PMC in Belarus earlier this summer. 

Related: Russian FSB accuses Ukrainian special services of attempted kidnapping of Donbas militant

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more