May 4, the Russian occupants violated the ceasefire regime 16 times, using the Minsk-banned weaponry nine times in the Donbas combat zone. One Ukrainian soldier was wounded. The Joint Forces Operation (JFO) HQ reported this on Facebook.
“May 4, the enemy violated the ceasefire regime 16 times using 120 mm and 82 mm mortars. The enemy fired with infantry fighting vehicles, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms…As a result of the attack, one soldier of the Joint Forces operation was wounded,” the report said.
In particular, in In the East operational group action zone, the enemy fired 12 times:
- With 82 mm mortars near Avdiivka settlement.
- Four times with grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns, and small arms near Marinka, Novomykhaylivka, Kamyanka, and Lebedynske villages.
- Twice with anti-tank grenade launchers near Chermalyk settlement.
- Twice with rocket grenade launchers near Pisky and Marinka villages.
- With manual anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Lebedynske and Novotroitske.
The enemy attacked Ukrainian positions near Zaytseve, Luhanske, Novoolezandtivka and Zolote-4 villages.
According to Ukrainian intelligence, two occupants were killed and two more were wounded.
“Since the beginning of this day, the enemy opened fire twice. In the Donetsk region, the enemy fired with heavy machine guns and small arms near Lebedynske settlement. In the Luhansk region, the Russian-backed militants opened fire with infantry fighting vehicles and grenade launchers of various systems near Novozvanivka village,” the report added.