April 26, the Russian occupants violated the ceasefire regime 23 times, using the Minsk-banned weaponry nine times in the Donbas combat zone. The Joint Forces Operation (JFO) HQ reported this on Facebook.
The enemy used 120 mm and 82 mm mortars, infantry fighting vehicles, anti-tank missile complexes, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms.
- 3 times with 120 mm and 82 mm mortar near Avdiivka settlement.
- 4 times with 120 mm mortar, infantry fighting vehicle weaponry, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms near Pavlopil village.
- Twice with 120 mm and 82 mm, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns near Pisky settlement.
- With anti-tank grenade launchers near Opytne settlement.
- 4 times with grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms near Mariinka and Chermalyk villages.
- With grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Hnutove.
- With heavy machine guns near Shyrokyne.
In the North group area, the enemy attacked Ukrainian positions five times: with 120 mm mortar near Luhanske settlement, twice: with 82 mm mortar and infantry fighting vehicles BMP-1 near Krymske, with 82 mm mortar near Svitlodarsk village, and small arms near Stanytsia Luhanska settlement.
Two Ukrainian servicemen were wounded. According to the data of surveillance, the subdivisions of the Joint Forces operation killed two Russian soldiers, and two more were wounded.
The occupant shelled Chermalyk settlement; as a result, one civilian was wounded.