Feedback

Day in Donbas: No casualties among Ukrainian military

Source : 112 Ukraine

Russian mercenaries landed 13 attacks on Ukrainian positions
09:30, 30 March 2020

Donbas conflict
Open source

On March 29, Russian armed gangs violated the ceasefire in Donbas 13 times. The enemy opened fire from Minsk-banned weaponry, as the Joint Forces Operation HQ reported.

11 attacks took place in Donetsk region. 120 mm mines hit Pavlopil. Pro-Kremlin mercenaries used 82 mm mortars to shell Vodyane and Bohdanivka. Grenade launchers were used in the attacks there as well. In Berezove, militants fired grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. In Starohnativka, Taramchuk, Avdiivka and near Butivka coal mine, the enemy opened fire from underbarrel grenade launchers and small arms.

Related: Day in Donbas: No casualties among Ukrainian military

Ukrainian forces returned fire from the weapons at their disposal. 

In Luhansk region, the enemy fired 82 mm mortars, mounted anti-tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms.

No casualties were observed among Ukrainian forces.

Related: Movement through checkpoints on demarcation line in Donbas stopped due to coronavirus

As of March 24, 2020, not a single case of Covid-19 was reported in the Ukrainian army. Colonel Andriy Halushka, the Deputy Commander of Medical Forces said so as quoted by ArmiaInform.

"Currently, 130 servicemen are staying home on self-isolation. These are the people who returned to Ukraine from abroad or contacted people who are now on observation", Halushka said. According to him, Medical Forces received 10,000 express tests; they will be redistributed among all military clinic centers, garrison and mobile hospitals in the area of Joint Forces Operation. Previously, regional centers received 20,000 respiratory masks. 

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more