The Russian militants violated the ceasefire regime 18 times, including they used 14 times Minsk-banned weaponry. The enemy attacked the Armed Forces of Ukraine with 152 mm artillery system and 120mm and 82 mm mortar, they used 119 shells.
The enemy fired five times in the East operational group action zone:
- With 120 mm mortar near Vodiane settlement.
- Twice with 82 mm mortar, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, and small arms near Hnutove village.
- Twice with grenade launchers of various system, heavy machine guns, and small arms near Pisky village.
- Three times with 82 mm mortar near Krymske village.
- Three times with 120 mm and 82 mm mortar, anti-tank guided missiles, automatic easel grenade launchers, and heavy machine guns near Khutir Vilnyi settlement.
- With 152 mm artillery system near Novotoshkivske village.
- With 82 mm and 120 mm mortar near Staryi Aidar, Troyitske, and Novozvanivka settlements.
- With 82 mm mortar near Katerynivka village.
- With heavy machine guns, and small arms near Zaytseve village.
- With small arms near Novoluhansk settlement.
Five Ukrainian soldiers of Armed Forces of Ukraine were wounded. Ukrainian soldiers stopped the fire by opening fire as well. According to the surveillance, four Russian militants were killed and 13 more were killed. The enemy’s infantry fighting vehicle was destroyed as well.
Since midnight on March 8, no attacks have been spotted.