Feedback

Civilian wounded in Donbas despite announced truce, - OSCE

Source : 112 Ukraine

The victim's house and garden are 100 meters from the contact line
09:12, 2 August 2020

Ceasefire in Donbas
dumskaya.net

OSCE observers recorded a case of injury of a civilian in the area of ​​the contact line in Donbas after the start of the ceasefire. A resident of Maryinka (Donetsk region) was wounded in the afternoon of July 27. This is stated in the report of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission.

The victim said that he was working in the garden with his mother when he heard a shot and the sound of a bullet flying by. After a few seconds, he tried to hide, after which he heard an explosion.

Related: Russia promises 'mirror measures' in response to EU sanctions for cyber attacks

The wounded man was taken to a medical facility in Maryinka, from where he was transferred to a hospital in Kurakhove. Medical staff at a medical facility in Maryinka told observers that a man had been wounded in his left arm by shrapnel.

It is noted that the victim's house and the garden are located 100 meters from the contact line.

Since July 27, the beginning of the ceasefire in Donbas, OSCE observers have recorded 225 violations of the comprehensive ceasefire. On July 31 alone, observers documented 112 violations, of which 93 took place in the Luhansk region.

As we reported before, Russian special services were conducting operations in Ukraine aimed at creating additional conflicts, disuniting. and polarizing Ukrainian society, and undermining the foundations of statehood.

Related: European Commission agrees with Sanofi-GSK to purchase 300 million doses of vaccine for EU needs

 

 

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more