A civilian was blown up on an unknown explosive device in the area of the Joint Forces Operation in Donbas. This is stated in the message of the JFO headquarters on Facebook.
It is noted that today, around 12:30, a civilian born in 1993 was blown up on an unknown explosive device near the village of Mayorsk.
The man was promptly delivered to the Central Regional Hospital of the city of Bakhmut, where he was provided with qualified medical care, currently there is no threat to his life.
On this fact, representatives of the National Police of Ukraine are conducting pre-trial investigation.
The command of the United forces appeals to the population concerning the unswerving observance of special order in the zone of the operation of the United forces.
As previously reported, the demining of the territory of Donbas will take from 10 to 15 years. Such calculations were presented at the headquarters of the Antiterrorist Operation (ATO) last year.
We reported that Ukrainian soldier committed suicide in Donbas today. This was announced during a briefing by the First Deputy Commander of the United Forces, Major-General Valery Zaluzhny, the headquarters of the JFO on the page in Facebook.
"In the morning of April 30, one soldier committed suicide, the unrequited love became the preliminary cause of suicide," the report said.
The investigation team of the National Police was working on the spot, at the moment an investigation continues.
"The command of the joint forces will conduct a detailed investigation, its results will be made public," Zaluzhny said.
We recall, the chairman of the parliamentary committee for veterans Olexander Tretyakov recently said that in Ukraine, more than a thousand people who fought in Donbas, committed suicide.