Feedback

11 civilians injured due to combat actions in Donbas, - Hug

Source : 112 Ukraine

The OSCE SMM spotted the increase of the number of the ceasefire regime violations by 10%
15:14, 20 April 2018

Deutsche Welle

11 civilians suffered in the zone of the Donbas Conflict due to the combat actions. Alexander Hug, the first deputy head of OSCE SMM in Ukraine claimed this as 112.ua reported.

‘Last week the OSCE SMM confirmed the information on 11 civilians who were injured due to the non-fulfillment of the commitments by both sides at the east of Ukraine’, he said.

Related: Donbas: Pro-Kremlin militants plan shooting down OSCE drones, - Ukrainian military

Moreover, Hug noted that the dozens of the damaged private and apartment houses were spotted last week.

‘For example, last week the observers spotted 13 damages houses only in one small Staromykhailivka region within a radius of 800 meters’, he said.

Related: Volker calls on Russia and militants to stop intimidating OSCE monitors

He also emphasized that the OSCE SMM patrol recorder the increase of the attack by 10% last week.

Last week, the OSCE SMM noted the increase of the number of the ceasefire regime violations by 10%. We spotted 4,827 violations of the ceasefire regime’, Hug added.

Related: Armed Donbas militants threaten OSCE SMM with rifles near Kremenets

Earlier the OSCE SMM spotted 10% fewer incidents of the violations of the Donbas ceasefire.

On April 19, the OSCE urged the parties of the Donbas Conflict to provide credible security guarantees, required for the Donetsk Filtration Station to start working again.

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more