“If the government supports that idea, we will be able to start exporting electricity already in June. I had a meeting with Lithuanian ambassador today; his country is quite interested in getting supplies of Ukraine’s electric power. They already laid a cable for that purpose”, Minister Ihor Nasalyk said during the Wednesday meeting of the Cabinet in Kyiv.
Ukraine to start exporting electricity next month
Energy minister confirms deal with Lithuania
Two-month-old child kidnapped from kindergarten in Kyiv 21 October, 10:41
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:57Donbas conflict: Militants opened fire five times, one Ukrainian soldier wounded
- POLITICS21:02Policeman injured in skirmishes near Verkhovna Rada
- POLITICS20:09Puigdemont accused King of Spain of supporting "aggression"
- SOCIETY19:22US Air Force attacked ISIS training camp in Afghanistan, 40 militants killed
- SOCIETY18:36Poroshenko awarded 31 servicemen in Avdiivka
- RUSSIA17:48Russian ships again noticed in Latvian economic zone
- POLITICS17:01Skirmishes between anti-fascists and opponents of Trudeau in Canada
- POLITICS16:13Puigdemont described Madrid's actions as "attack" on Catalonia
- POLITICS15:26New clashes near Verkhovna Rada: Security forces blocked car of protesters
- POLITICS14:38Trump believes that Facebook supported Clinton
19:53, 20 October EU summit in Brussels: day two
19:44, 20 October Driver who ran over crowd in Kharkiv remains in custody